- This event has passed.
13th April 2016 - 15th April 2016
Our partners A.M.D Electronic will be showcasing Kallik solutions at the Pharmintech show in Bologna, Italy this week. The international exhibition for the processing and packaging technologies for the pharmaceutical, parapharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical world.
Here are 7 reasons why you should visit:
- Pharmintech is a unique showcase for the pharmaceuticals production chain, presenting expert solutions & processes and interesting previews.
- It is a concrete answer to those who seek innovation, skills and know-how in the production and packaging processes for the pharmaceutical sector.
- They display a full range of products and processes, encompassing all production sectors, including the subcontracting market, intermediate pharmaceutical products, services.
- The 2016 event will present innovative high-tech solutions in areas such as drug anti-counterfeiting, data security and traceability.
- Taking place, in parallel with Cosmofarma, during the Pharma Week: a week not to be missed, entirely dedicated to the pharmaceutical world.
- It also offers a rich program of meetings, workshops and international seminars.
- Pharmintech can provide answers to diversified needs, concerning different industrial sectors and specialised fields of expertise within each.
As a re-seller of automated proofreading technologies and Kallik AMS systems, A.M.D. Electronics provides a full range of technologies and complete solutions for the inspection of packaging artwork to regulated markets such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices and cosmetics.
The company will also spotlight HD Barcode, a revolutionary 2D barcode for absolute product authentication – without requiring Internet or database look-ups – can hold 175 times more data than a traditional 2D barcode and may contain text, images, HTML, as well as, other files types.
“With compliance requirements and new standards being particularly sensitive issues for European companies, our proofreading solutions are ideal for the growing pharmaceutical marketplace,” explained Antonio D’Isep, President, A.M.D. Electronic. “We at A.M.D. Electronic remain committed to the Italian market and Pharmintech offers us the perfect platform to directly address one of the fastest growing technology markets in the world as well as to interact with our current customers and key partners.”
About A.M.D. Electronic
Established in 1989 A.M.D. Electronic is an Italian market leader in the distribution of products for the food and pharmaceutical packaging markets.
The A.M.D. Electronics sales teams create unique programs and provide exceptional technical support to accelerate the business of their partners and customers.
For more information, please visit www.amdelectronic.com